Smile you are in my blog :)

My name is Alaa Al_Hajj, I am from the Palestinian refugees , i have finished my study of B.S mathematics and i work as a math teacher in a private school and completing teaching diploma.
I play football in the Lebanese league in many teams

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Fractions

fractions

"The question on the mind of many students, and I might add parents, is why do I need fractions anyway? Is it really that important? Can't I just leave this part out and continue to algebra? Just pretend it doesn't exist. Just think of how many times a day you have to assess a situation, divide up a workload, drive a car or even plan a meal

 A complete list of all of our math worksheets relating to fractions. Choose a specific addition topic below to view all of our worksheets in that content area. You will find addition lessons, worksheets, homework, and quizzes in each section.

Also we use fraction in measurements ,trigonometry, geometry, sequences, algebra, statistics,graphing, and  business so for this point  we know the importance of fractions which enter in all medias of our life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fractions

fractions "The question on the mind of many students, and I might add parents, is why do I need fractions anyway? Is it really that...