Smile you are in my blog :)

My name is Alaa Al_Hajj, I am from the Palestinian refugees , i have finished my study of B.S mathematics and i work as a math teacher in a private school and completing teaching diploma.
I play football in the Lebanese league in many teams

Monday, March 26, 2018

Electricity

Electricity is most often generated at a power station by electromechanical generators, primarily driven by heat engines fueled by combustion or nuclear fission but also by other means such as the kinetic energy of flowing water and wind. Other energy sources include solar photovoltaics and geothermal power

so electricity have many uses that facilitate our life such as Uses of electricity in the home. ... By separating electricity use into different end uses we can see where the major demand for electricity is in  homes, factories, work. Air conditioning is a big user, so are lighting, water heating and refrigeration.

The strategic importance of electrification. Electricity is the most versatile and easily controlled form of energy. ... Electricity is weightless, easier to transport and distribute, and it represents the most efficient way of consuming energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fractions

fractions "The question on the mind of many students, and I might add parents, is why do I need fractions anyway? Is it really that...