Smile you are in my blog :)

My name is Alaa Al_Hajj, I am from the Palestinian refugees , i have finished my study of B.S mathematics and i work as a math teacher in a private school and completing teaching diploma.
I play football in the Lebanese league in many teams

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

How is music related to math?

       The math / music concepts explored included:
  1. Fraction / rhythm
  2. Set and intersecting sets / keys and related keys 
  3. The relationship between ratios, fractions and decimals / frequency and interval 
  4. Roots and powers / equal temperature tuning

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful how teachers can integrate the educational fields. It is well known nowadays that intelligences are of many kinds and each student has certain strength point that should be empowered. This integration of music and math is very way to improve students with musical intelligence to improve in math. I think that integration is a skill that should be learned and practiced by teachers to help their students as much as they can.

    ReplyDelete

Fractions

fractions "The question on the mind of many students, and I might add parents, is why do I need fractions anyway? Is it really that...